Cornell Language and Technology

exploring how technologies affect the way we talk, think and understand each other

Monday, April 10, 2006

CDL Fashion Show!

I don't know if anyone in this class went to the CDL (Cornell Design League) fashion show, but it was spectacular. At least, in my opinion it was and that's because....I was a model at the show!! :) How did I get this lucky? One of my housemates is a designer for CDL! And she specifically picked me to model one of her designs this year! :)

Ok enough chit-chat, here are some pictures from behind-the-scenes:











2 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Blogger X said...

Wow, the fashion show seemed like an awesome experience. Thanks for sharing the pictures; you and the others look really nice in all of them. From the photos, I can tell the clothing and designs are really beautiful and exquisite. It’s cool that you got to model for the show, since this is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of experience. Overall, the event seemed very professional and just like the ones that celebrities attend.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger jenny said...

Wow, great pictures! I've heard so many great things about the show that I really wish I had gone this year. I can't imagine how hard it must be to design and make a whole line of outfits that somehow relate to a certain theme. Modeling for the show must have been exciting and scary, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home