Cornell Language and Technology

exploring how technologies affect the way we talk, think and understand each other

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Non-assigned But Relevant Post About Dinosaurs

Hey everyone, I know this isn't really related to the course, but I thought it was amusing and it is topically relevant.

If you are not familiar with Dinosaur Comics, Dinosaur Comics is a webcomic whose point is basically to see how many scripts this guy can write that will work in the exact same panel layout made with clipart. It's extremely funny, and yesterday's comic was about lossy networks (which you could argue conversation is a type of) and paradoxes of infinite recursion. So it's basically dinosaurs talking about CG-iterative. Comic is here.

Jeff, Amy: if I shouldn't have posted this because it wasn't assigned, please yell at me and I'll delete this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home